Sense’19 gathers sensing industry leaders for a two-day seminar in Espoo, Finland to discuss innovations and future visions on sensing technologies, analysis, measurement and on digitalization. In addition to gaining new knowledge and insights, the seminar is a great place for networking.
We have an interesting line-up of speakers and breakout session themes for the upcoming seminar:
High performance sensor technologies:
- Imaging and spectral sensing
- Optical instruments
- Sensors for health and wellbeing
- Wireless sensing
- Radiation and photon detectors
Examples of confirmed speakers:
- Photodiodes with quantum efficiency better than anything seen so far; Mikko Juntunen, ElFys
- RF-based sensing driven by 5G; Ville Viikari, Aalto University
- Plastic recycling and plastic diagnostics; Johnny Pehkonen, Head Recycle Systems
- Why you need new (dielectric) materials to succeed in the 5G race; Jan Järveläinen, Premix Oy
- Cryogenics role in quantum technology; David Gunnarsson, Bluefors
- Quantum metrology leap for future sensing; Martti Heinonen, VTT
- Sensing in quantum computing - how to read out qubits; Jan Goetz, IQM Finland
- Multiple gas sensing; Antti Heikkilä, Vaisala
- Imaging glossy surfaces; Petri Lehtonen, Helmee Imaging
- Sensing stress, fitness, sleed and recovery – sensors with brain; Ilkka Korhonen, Firstbeat
As in previous years, you can continue networking in a casual atmosphere at the evening banquet at Vanha Ylioppilastalo
We are offering booths for presenting your company and products. Along with the booth comes an opportunity to pitch to the seminar audience for 5 minutes. Want to pitch at Sense'19?
There is a limited number of booths so reserve yours now »
Up-to-date program, details on the speakers and the participant list will be added soon, so keep checking the web-pages regularly.
WHERE: Technopolis, Innopoli 2, ESPOO, FINLAND
WHEN: October 9-10, 2019
Please note that Helsinki will have very limited accommodation available in the autumn due to the EU presidency. Therefore we recommend you to book your accommodation well in advance.
We have also reserved a limited quota at Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna for you, please see "Accommodation".
See you at Sense'19!
Venue: Technopolis Innopoli 2, Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland
Hotel accommodation and networking banquet will be arranged in the city of Helsinki