Data Privacy and Accessibility
VTT respects laws and acts governing privacy protection when processing personal data. Data is processed diligently and in compliance with our obligations towards our clients. We collect and process only the personal data relevant to the purpose of each processing.
We at VTT support universal human rights and perceive accessibility as a part of those rights. Responsibility is included in everything we do and how we do it. Developing our skills and excellence is one of VTT's highest priorities and we are constantly improving our skills and understanding in the field of accessibility as well. We want to treat our clients and everyone using our services equally and provide everyone with an excellent customer service experience. For more information please see our accessibility statement.
VTT and Data Privacy
We are especially diligent regarding data security. This is done to secure the data from undue access (the confidentiality and secrecy of our data), the immutability of data (the integrity of our data) and the usability of data as well as to secure the continual activity of our data systems in abnormal situations and conditions.
- User privacy, third-party software used in the web service, data stored in browsers, and cookies
- Privacy notice for VTT’s stakeholders, customer relationship management and marketing
- Data privacy notice for Whistleblower-channel
- Privacy notice for VTT research activities
- Data protection practices in VTT research
- Personal data when applying for open positions
- Data privacy notice for all employment types
- Privacy notice for VTT’s events management
- Privacy Notice on VTT Procurements
- Privacy notice for commercial trial use of VTT Q5 quantum computing