We at VTT support universal human rights and perceive accessibility as a part of those rights. Responsibility is included in everything we do and how we do it. Developing our skills and excellence is one of VTT's highest priorities and we are constantly improving our skills and understanding in the field of accessibility as well. We want to treat our clients and everyone using our services equally and provide everyone with an excellent customer service experience. For more information please see our accessibility statement.
VTT and Data Privacy
We are especially diligent regarding data security. This is done to secure the data from undue access (the confidentiality and secrecy of our data), the immutability of data (the integrity of our data) and the usability of data as well as to secure the continual activity of our data systems in abnormal situations and conditions.
- User privacy, third-party software used in the web service, data stored in browsers, and cookies
- Data protection description for web pages, newsletters and other marketing material
- Personal data when applying for open positions
- Data privacy notice for all employment types
- Event management data protection description
Contact information in matters regarding data privacy
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Address: VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd., Register Office, P.O. Box 1000, FI-02044 VTT, Finland
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (DPO, data security and their substitutes)