International Exhibition and Conference for Printed Electronics
LOPEC is the leading conference and exhibition on the topic of organic and printed electronics. The event brings together technologies and business, providing guidance in every aspect of the industry, from research to application.
With more than around 200 conference presentations, the event offers a high quality platform to all the manufacturers, industrial customers and research institutions engaged in the field of organic and printed electronics.
The presentations at the Conference are tailored to the various interests of the attendees:
- The Business Conference focuses primarily on business strategies, market analyses, and business models.
- The Technical Conference is geared towards industry and applications, as well as promotes the ongoing development of products and business sectors.
- The Scientific Conference is the forum where scientists can discuss the latest concepts and results of their research.
For more information, see the LOPEC website here.
VTT will also have its own stand at the event. VTT demos and further information will be announced later.
Why join the leading conference on printed electronics?
- Gain access to in-depth expertise on the latest research in the field of printed electronics
- Boost your knowledge and discover ideas for new products and innovative applications
- Expand you network
See you at LOPEC 2020!
Read more about our expertise and services in printed electronics here.