The biannual FEM, founded in 1998, brings together over thousand exploration and mining industry leaders, experts and researchers from almost 30 countries.
FEM highlights exploration and mining in Fennoscandia. In addition to Nordic experts, the conference will feature many international speakers, including top names, corporate management in the field, researchers and specialists from e.g. Canada and Australia.
Why join the FEM conference 2019?
- Outstanding networking opportunities – meet the key actors and influencers face-to-face
- High-level speakers, engaging presentations, short courses and mine excursions
- Be inspired, learn and share your vision
- Widen your network, do business, bring fresh ideas back to your company – and have fun!
See the FEM 2019 programme here.
- Conference venue: Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit & Hotel Levi Panorama
- Technical sessions: Auditorium, Levi Summit (1st floor)
- Trade show area A: Levi Summit (1st floor)
- Trade show area B: Levi Summit (ground floor)
- Trade show area C: Hotel Panorama (1st floor)
- Lunches: Restaurant Panorama (1st floor) & (2nd floor)
- Pre-conference short course: Hotel Hullu Poro, Levi
- Fennoscandian Mining Night: Restaurant World, Levi Hotel Spa
Come and find us at the Trade show area, stand C29 (Restaurant Vetta, Hotel Levi Panorama, first floor).
Read more and register here.