Join us at the high-level European Biomass to Power 2019 Conference
European Biomass to Power 2019 Conference will take place on 6th and 7th November in Helsinki. The two-day event will give you an insight into several case studies giving practical examples of planning, finance and technology strategies utilized for biomass co-generation projects.
Timo Leino, a Senior Scientist from VTT, is one of the confirmed panellists at the event on the subject of Future biomass plants – R&D at VTT. He will discuss the research on fuel pretreatment, conversion and flue gas / ash / water streams as well as additional added value products.
Conference topics include also:
- Challenges & Opportunities Operating a Biomass Power Plant
- European Biomass Industry Outlook
- Policy & Regulation
- Biomass Handling & Storage
- Investment Opportunities in Biomass Energy Sector
- Case Studies: Biomass to Power Projects in Europe
- Changing landscape of the biomass power sector
- The Latest Biomass Conversion Developments Stimulating & Transforming the Biomass Industry
- Different Types of Biomass Fuel & Alternative Biomass Fuels
- Sustainability of Biomass to Energy
For further information and registration, see the ACI website here.