CES® is the most influential tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. This is where the world's biggest brands do business and meet new partners, and the sharpest innovators hit the stage. Join CES with us!
CES will bring together innovators, decision makers and the media. It will be a great opportunity to network with over 3500 exhibitors from more than 150 different countries, territories and regions. You're warmly welcome to meet us at our booth at the Venetian Expo. Register now and meet us at CES.
Your R&D powerhouse for human performance hardware and analytics
In CES we will be showcasing our latest R&D innovations in mobility. Visit our booth and hear more about the following topics:
- Stretchable electronics & smart patches
- Sustainable material and manufacturing solutions
- Non-invasive, remote vital sign monitoring
- Sensor data fusion and novel digital biomarkers
- Photonic biosensors
- Cognitive state monitoring
- Miniaturized MEMS sensors
- Human-machine collaboration in virtual workspaces of Industrial Metaverse
Come to see our technological innovations
The technology demos on our booth highlight critical design, manufacturability, sustainability, and reliability aspects related to the development of novel stretchable devices for the wearables market. Alongside these innovations, we're excited to showcase our Driver Monitoring System, which integrates a camera, radar, and seat sensor, demonstrating our commitment to advanced technology and safety.
Meet us at the Venetian Expo, Booth #51216 (Organic and Printed Electronics Association (OE-A) pavilion)
Come and meet VTT experts at the Venetian Expo, Booth #51216 (Organic Electronics Association (OE-A) pavilion):
- Ralph Liedert, Printed Electronics & Wearable Technology
- Elina Mattila, Digital Health
- Tommi Suni, Microelectronics & Quantum