Don't miss your chance to attend the culmination of the Tampere Smart City Week – the Conference and Expo! VTT will be present in numerous conference sessions. Also, you can meet our experts at our booth (nro 111).
VTT is developing human-centric city solutions together with cities, companies, research organisations and other partners. Together we are building innovation platforms and living labs out of cities with strong involvement of citizens.
Come and hear more from our experts at the booth and in the conference how VTT can help to solve your challenges related to smart, sustainable and human-centric cities.
VTT is present in the following conference sessions:
Tuesday 14th June
Key note speech
Ari Aalto, Vice President, Mobility and Transport
Wednesday, 15th June
Panel discussion: Digital Trust and Equality; Cyber security in digital services
VTT Panelist, Kalle Kantola, Vice President, Foresight-driven Business Strategies
Tampere is building a Resilient Smart City Ecosystem - care to join us?, June 15
Come and hear more about the smart and sustainable city development platform in the following sessions:
- 10:15-11:15 How to reach carbon neutrality and what business opportunities it provides?
- 13:00-14:00 Results and main findings from Build Environment Transition arena
- 14:15-14:45 Panel discussion: Hiedanranta - How Tampere is aiming for a carbon sink city district
We are looking for partners to pilot and scale up sustainable and smart solutions to reach carbon neutral Tampere by 2030 – and beyond!
Tampere Urban Rail Mobility Services (TURMS), Tuesday 14th June, 10:00-13:00
Developing next generation tram-based mobility concepts
- Increasing the competitiveness of both individual companies and the whole consortium in international transport solution markets
- Participation of citizens to boost user-focused services
- Connection to other mobility development hubs in Tampere
Come and hear more about possibilities in TURMS:
- Ali Huttunen (TRO) & Olli Pihlajamaa (VTT): Tampere kaupunkiliikkumisen Living Labin edelläkävijänä. Smart City Expo (Paidia, Nokia-Areena).
Future mobile work machine event, June 14-15
Join the global leaders in defining the industry’s green and digital future
Green transition and digitalization are at the core of sustainable future machines. Join the leading mobile work machine builders and technology developers to discuss, experience, and share how the industry is transformed through technology. Topics covered during the event include e.g. electrification, data analytics and autonomy.
More information about the programme and registration: Future Mobile Work Machines | SIX
Jump on the automated bus!
Experience a unique automated shuttle bus transportation in the Hervanta automated driving test area. The service is available June 14 at 9-11. The bus will leave from Hervantakeskus, Lindforssinkatu 5, Tampere.