Following the success of the 1st and 2nd event editions, ACI’s European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit will be taking place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on 8th & 9th June 2022.
The discussion this year will focus around the key issues currently facing the electric vehicle batteries market, such as scaling up the industry over the coming years and the challenges this presents. The roadblocks along the supply chain, infrastructure and the technology needed to implement the solutions.
The two day event will bring together industry leaders from major car manufacturers, off high road vehicle manufacturers & battery producers. They will share their knowledge and experience with the latest technology developments.
Also joining the summit will be policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO’s, market & energy consultants and analysts. You will also meet providers of key solutions such as components, materials and charging infrastructure. Don’t miss out on this excellent networking opportunity.
- A Market Overview of the Developments in the EV Battery Industry
- Establishing Substantial R&D in Europe to Gain a Strong Foothold in The Global EV Battery Market
- Fostering New EV Battery Technology to Strengthen E-mobility’s Position in the Automotive Industry
- Consumer’s Perspective: Habits, Anxieties and Range Capacities
- The Impact Improved Charging Technology and Increased Numbers of Charging Points will have on Speeding Up Consumer Demand for Electric Vehicles
- How Can Battery Storage Charge up the Electric Vehicle Market?
- Developing the Innovation and Technology behind Off-Road Electric Vehicle Batteries
- Functionality, Safety & Transportation of Lithium-ion Batteries
- The Importance Of Training our Talents in Europe within the EV Batteries Industry
- The Necessity for Access to Raw Materials used to Make Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Assessing the Viability of Second-Life Batteries as Energy Storage Devices
Marko Paakkinen, Research Team Leader, Electrical powertrains and storage, VTT, will give a speech on the topic: “Sharing of battery-backed charging infrastructure for faster and cost-effective scaling up”.
Join the event and discuss more with VTT experts in Rotterdam!