The sustainable cities event: “Achieving efficiency in the city” it aims to create a space where progress in
sustainable local management, Exchange succesful experiences, as well as address the challenges that the
cities that have had a vertiginous development asume, with the goal of developing proposals to return more
efficient urban centers.
It will involve the participation of Peruvian and European institutions, with the aim to promote the generation
of potential opportunities of technological –based business. Will be an opportunity for advance technological
sectors, such as Renewable Energies, TIC and environmental technlogies.
In order to establish a synergy between the Latin Amercian events of ELAN Network, this event is
coordinated with the Event ELAN Network in Colombia “Biotechnology, joint space challenges, capacities and
TIC´s that will take place in October 5-7.
- Identify the challenges to develop efficient urban centers, liveable and sustainable, in benefit of the
residents and the environment.
- Promote the creation of networks between the asistants to the event, encouraging the technological
development and the creation of strategic alliances.
- Create an space of exchanging successful experiences that promote real business around sustainable and
efficient efforts from the cities.
- Impulse the generation of business opportunities in technologies based areas related to the development
of sustainale cities.
Priority areas of the Local Management Agenda
- Territorial and urban planning
- Mobility / Transport
- Environmental quality (Air, Floor, Water) and urban and industrial waste
- Water resources
- Energetic efficiency
- Green areas / urban biodiversity
- Information and Communication Technologies
SME´s and companies interested in generate Business Opportunities Based in Technology (ONBTs) in the framework of the priority areas of the Local Management Agenda.
- Regional and local governments interested in the development of sustainable cities.
- Technological centers, Universities, Research Institutes and others organizations based in knowledge.
- Clusters, business associations and other organizations supporting business.
ELAN Network Peruvian Consortium
Formed by the Institute of Technological Production
(ITP), the National Council of Technology and Innovation
Technology (CONCYTEC) and National Association of
Industries – (S.N.I.) as country coordinator.
More information and registration at website http://www.elannetwork.org/content/2016-peru-event
Apply for a travel grant (targeted only for researchers residing in Finland)