Radical Perspectives to Your Innovation Management.
Everyone knows that companies thrive on Innovation. Innovation Management
discipline describes how to do this in practice and stay ahead in a fierce
competition. New perspectives and a multidisciplinary approach to management
are needed in order to prevent false imitation of the others. What if we would
approach Innovation as a sport event? How to benefit from social media- type
of solutions in innovation? What if Business Models would be painted like art
works on a canvas?
In this seminar VTT and the University of Oulu collaboratively present new
perspectives to innovation:
- How to develop Business Model Innovations?
- How to integrate customers and partners to Innovation?
- How to manage software innovations and requirements engineering in a very
- How to utilize web based tools for Innovation?
- What are the hot innovation management research topics in Silicon Valley?
- How to motivate innovators to be super-creative?
- How to utilize continuous innovation competition in your company?
- How to measure innovation capability of your teams?
This seminar is based on works of ITEI-Information Technologies supporting the
Execution of Innovation Projects” –project, which belongs to EUREKA ITEA2
(Information Technology for European Advancement 2) cluster. The project has
26 partners from Finland, Spain and Belgium.
more from brochure.
Please register before September 1, 2010 via internet: