Help your company both to discover new opportunities and experiment the selected ones. Our approach consists of two sequential cycles:
- Continuous Insight of Future Opportunities (CIFO)
- Continuous Experimentation of Future Opportunities (CEFO).
Continuous Insight of Future Opportunities (CIFO)
CIFO, the first cycle of the DigiSprint, contains four ½ day workshops facilitated by VTTers:
- Kick-off workshop
- Analysis workshop
- Interpretation workshop
- Prospection and selection workshop
After the workshops a result and feedback session with the attendees will conclude the CIFO cycle.
Continuous Experimentation of Future Opportunities (CEFO)
CEFO, the second cycle of DigiSprint, has five phases:
- Solution outlining based on identified business goals
- Information modelling to technology independent problem analysis
- Solution architecture design
- Prototype implementation and evaluation of results of selected trials
- Pre-production solution engineering to ensure smooth transition to production.
- Method for the identification of opportunities of digitalization to be experimented via a CEFO cycle.
- Potentially improved organizational agility to react to new opportunities and mitigate threats of digitalization.
- Engaging relevant stakeholders (into value creation process) to discover development ideas in systematic way.
- A cycle can involve:
- Employees from different roles and departments
- Representatives from partner network
- Any appointed co-operation partner
- Invited experts from VTT.
- Applicable when there is a clear business goal and when the idea needs to be tested by potential end users in a specific environment
- Realization of ideas and needs in short steps into solutions in real world context
- Technology independent solution that takes into account legacy
- Supports co-development of multiple partners
- Supports evolution towards productisation