Resource allocation in wireless communication networks faces technical challenges:
to improve the efficiency of communication and computation resource due to the dynamics of service requests from mobile users; and
to satisfy the diversified quality-of-service as well as quality-of-experience requirements by the mobile users.
- Use AI to improve computation experience by implementing intelligent computation offloading.
- Use AI to optimize energy usage by secondary users in a cognitive radio network.
- Use AI to intelligently make radio resource allocation decisions according to dynamics of communication quality and mobile traffic.
- Satisfactory computation performance provided to mobile users.
- Improved energy efficiency for secondary users in an autonomous way.
- An intelligent wireless communication network which is robust to environmental dynamics and/or time-varying disturbances.