Welcome to VTT! We kindly ask you to read these guidelines before your visit, as we want to do our best to protect the health of our personnel and visitors.
- Please, visit us only if you feel healthy. If you have any flu-like symptoms, let’s meet virtually.
- VTT follows the instructions given by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please, see the THL website for more information.
- Follow the instructions given in our premises. We VTTers guide you whenever needed!
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser as soon as possible after you have arrived to VTT.
- We keep a safety distance of 2 meters. We have removed extra seats and desks from our meeting rooms to guarantee safety distances and the safe use of our premises.
- Please use a face mask when you visit us. Masks are available from our lobby services.
- We clean meeting room surfaces after every meeting.
Thank you for helping us keep safe. If you have any concerns or questions, don’t hesitate to turn to your VTT contact person. Let’s stay in touch.