The largest in-person quantum technology conference, Quantum.Tech, takes place in London in September! The themes of Quantum.Tech this year are computing, cryptography, sensing, and metrology. The event will have over 300 attendees, more than 80 speakers and 3 streams – don't miss it! Meet us in booth number F5.
Come and talk to us about
- Quantum foresight: we can help you understand how quantum will transform your business landscape.
- Quantum computing and software: We are looking for strategic partners for exploring the business opportunities in the quantum space, and exploring together the opportunities that quantum technologies enable!
- Quantum hardware: we are a forerunner in providing components, submodules and subsystems for quantum applications with decades of unique expertise. We master and mix superconducting, photonic, and semiconducting technology platforms.
Agenda with VTT
Tuesday, 20th September at 1:25 PM
Seminar theatre presentation: VTT and Xanadu partner to scale up quantum computers
- Juliette Peyronnet Dremiere, Business Development Lead, Xanadu
- Piia Konstari, Solution Sales Lead, Microelectronics and Quantum Technology, VTT
Wednesday, 21st September at 4:15 PM
Panel discussion: How can we use quantum for good?
Lead, Quantum Programmes, VTT
- How is quantum a central part to future positive ESG strategies?
- How are enterprises, governments and technology companies working to use quantum technologies to improve the world?
- With a crystal ball what are the future applications of quantum that may have positive impacts?
- Can quantum help overcome challenges around climate change?
More information and full program on the Quantum.Tech website.