VTT's Sense'17 seminar will gather sensing industry leaders for a two-day seminar in Espoo, Finland to discuss innovations and future visions in sensing technologies, analysis, measurement and digitalisation. We want to exceed your expectations every year so again we have a seminar full of interesting program and people to connect with.
We have an impressive line-up of speakers and interesting session themes for the 2017 seminar:
- Market needs and emerging applications: Pertti Lamberg, CEO, Keliber Oy; Ilmo Aronen, Director Research and IPR, Raisioagro Ltd; Jani Hautakorpi, Program Manager, Remote Maintenance, KONE Corporation
- Measurement science and traceability: Toni Laurila, Research Analytics Group, Neste Corporation; Heikki Turtiainen, Technology Manager, Vaisala Oyj; Mikko Merimaa, Vice President, MIKES Metrology
- High-performance sensor technologies: Juha-Matti Liukkonen, Director, Space and Robotics, Reaktor
- Sensing for volume applications: Bruce Greenwood, ON Semiconductor; Timo Aalto, Research Team Leader, VTT
- Industrial internet and cyber security: Martti Mustajärvi, Principal Technologist, Nokia; Andreas Frejborg, Technical Sales Manager, Neste Jacobs; Esa Viljamaa, Research Team Leader, VTT
In the opening, Professor Harri Kopola from VTT will share his visions for sensing and the closing words will be given by Pasi Laukka, Global Sourcing Manager, Ajat Oy Ltd. and Howard Rupprecht, Vice President, Micronova Manufacturing Services, VTT.
As in previous years, you can continue networking in a casual athmosphere at the evening banquet at GLO Hotel Art.
Want to pitch at Sense'17? We are offering booths for presenting your company and products. Along with the booth comes an opportunity to pitch to the seminar audience for 5 minutes. There is a limited number of booths so reserve yours now »
Let's meet at Sense'17!
Venue: Technopolis Innopoli 2, Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland (location on the map)
Hotel accommodation and networking banquet will be arranged in the city of Helsinki (location on the map)