The theme of PIC International Conference 2018 is Creating and strengthening links between chipmakers and network builders. The conference will be held on 10-11th April, 2018, in Brussels, Belgium.
Moving the data: PICs for cloud computing and telecoms
- Data centres and networks need smart solutions to manage the sharp growth in traffic. What can integrated photonics bring to the table and how can developers make sure their products appeal to key customers?
Refining the PIC: achieving the next milestone in performance
- What are the leading approaches for integrating key building blocks at the chip-level and how can we bring together electronics and photonics more efficiently?
Delivering the goods: advances in PIC manufacturing
- What are the latest tools and techniques that can be deployed in the fab? And what are the options when it comes to evaluating the output?
PIC Design, simulation and packaging: a blueprint for future success
- How can we implement ideas faster and what needs to be considered to keep the final device cost on track?
PIC horizons: new and emerging applications for integrated photonics
- How can developers capitalize on opportunities for optical platforms in growth areas such as medical diagnostics, industrial sensing and biological analysis?
Read more and register