Attendees will find both new international partners to create strong networks and durable relationships and business opportunities characterized by being technology and innovation related.
ICT is one of the most dynamic technological areas in Costa Rica. It includes more than 900 companies, 95% of which are SMEs, becoming an interesting sector which important challenges related to international collaboration and partnership. Joining this strategic sector with national priorities and international demands, ELAN Network Costa Rica 2016 will be focused on ICT solutions for Health, Environment and High Performance Computing.
Attendees from LAC and EU
• Companies, especially SMEs.
• Technological development centres.
• Government entities.
• Business associations and clusters of Europe and Latin America
• Identify, within the state of the art of selected topics, business opportunities and technological challenges.
• Consolidate areas of collaboration in the development of business opportunities based on technology.
• Create a space where participants seek the right partners to address market challenges in generating new jobs, diversification of existing businesses or to address new markets.
• Provide a forum for the government, academia and business sectors to discuss the challenges and opportunities of bringing innovations to the market and the most suitable strategies to overcome them.
More information and registration at:
Apply for a travel grant (targeted only for Finnish)